Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stepped Out ...

The schedule is going crazy once again!

As I was packing to return on Monday, it was already after six, I was told that the PM wants to have a word with me via skype. He told me that I will have to spent one whole week in Munich, Germany for the integration testing. At first, the idea seems fine:D But what came next was that I need to work over the weekend too:O

Looking at the fact that he is indeed a considerate person, as he did ask for my consent on whether it is alright with me, despite the silent voice of protest within me, I said it was OK:P

Eventually, that explained why I have not been blogging for the past few days:( Discussion & talk continued, and the schedule is changed and changed, and finally, the good news is that me & another 2 technical guys will be only going for 3 days:D

Got to go off now. I need to pack & get a good rest in order for sleepy head to wake up at 5 a.m. tomorrow to catch an early flight!

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home