Monday, October 17, 2005

Say CheeZe!

Thanks to my Singporean colleague who lent me his so-called "First-Generation" digital camera knowing that I have already gave up the idea of purchasing one over here:P

Upon entering the residence's unit, the kitchen + dining room is the place I spent most of my evening time - cooking & eating with the TV switched on at all time. It is pretty compact & equipped with the utilites needed for cooking (except microwave) & washing.



As I have just "reloaded" my supply from the supermarket, looking at the amount of food storage I have, it seems to give an indication of a "DaRuRaT" soon=)) I only managed to get Ovaltine as the 1 & only healthy beverage here. How much I miss the aroma of Vico & the variaties of cereals back in Malaysia:S

Basically people here "live" on coffee & they are very particular about it - by looking at the varieties of coffee available on the office's coffee vending machine: Caffé Latte - more milk less coffee, Caffé Macchiato - more coffee less milk, Cappucino, Cap Ciok - coffee + milk + chocolate & etc)


Sunday - Sabbath day i.e. 7th day (No. 4 under The 10 Commandments stated that one should keep this day holy - shall not do any work & should rest) - all shopping outlet e.g. wet market, grocery outlet & supermarket are closed, thus Saturday is the day where people will swarm out to do all the shopping!

Since I am known to be a "sleepy head", I only have enough time to wash myself, have simple breakfast & I will be rushing off to catch the bus to work, therefore I have to force myself to wake up early on Saturday to visit the wet market to shop for fresh vegetables, fruits, fish & meat:P



Next ... the sleepy head's "humble" bedroom, which she spent her lonely nights & weeping bitterly longing for home:(( Michelle, your sweater & socks (lying on the bed) definitely had come handy - keep me warm throughout the night:D Btw, I called your house last weekend, your mum said that you have went up north to Alor Setar:P Do enjoy the long week stay at your "second home":D I bet I will received ReD bOMb from you soon;)

1 Babbles:

Blogger Egghead said...

at least better than my kitchen :P

10:31 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home