Monday, October 03, 2005

Stay Extension ...

This morning, I received an email from my operative reference regarding the resource planning for the coming months. According to the schedule, I was relieved to know that I will be able to return to Malaysia at the exact date stated on my flight itinerary.

However, few hours later, I received another email - this time is from the Development Project Leader - about the change of plan; I am expected to stay until mid of November:(

天啊! 我好想家 ...

2 Babbles:

Blogger Egghead said...

extended again ah?
more time to buy stuff for me :P

4:35 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger littlegirl said...

Ya ya ya ... you can go day dreaming I will buy more for you:P

You will ONLY get your GonDoLa model - that's all! Hahaha ...

11:29 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home