Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Miss ItaLia PaGeant

I have been following Miss Italia - LiVe on TV - ever since the semi-final started last Friday. It takes 4 full evenings to crown the 'ultimate one' out of 101 finalist. Guess what? The special guest for the final was Bruce Willis! It must be a long time since I last saw him on the media, although he is still with his bald head but he seems to look a little exhausted & aged quite a bit. The crowd seems to love him albeit the pauses between the language translation; for he do not understand nor speak Italian like me:P

Personally, I do not like watching beauty pageant, as I think that it focus mostly on exhibiting female's physical beauty (which I think I do not have much:P) e.g. in swimsuits, bikinis & thin-and-scarce-materials. Although the candidates are being tested on their knowledge & intelligence as well, where most of the questions being asked are pretty standard & repretitive ones. I bet all you guys out there must be pounding your fists on the table - objecting!

As Noel was asking me yesterday - "Have u manage to 'catch' an Italian boyfriend?":)) I doubt that I give people the impression that I go around 'catching' guys >:P I was telling him about the conclusion made by my housemate i.e. Italian guys ONLY have eyes for their own kind. Among the Europeans, undeniably Italian girls have the most distinct face's features e.g. a pair of deep & hazel eyes, long sculptured nose (not pointed until it looks like a hook!) and thin & translucent lips. I think you guys out there should visit Italy (at least once in your life) to see with your own eyes in order to believe:P

1 Babbles:

Blogger Jen said...

yea....beauty pageants are blah...its okay though, its nice that those types of people can attract one another and group...its just the way it is..

1:45 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home