Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Confessions of Max Tivoli Me ...

Yesterday I was so determined to finish reading the last 10+ pages of the science fiction novel entitled "The Confessions of Max Tivoli", I make myself a cup of hot + strong + concentrated cup of coffee to avoid falling into the sleeping spell:P Indeed, I did managed to finish the last page, at last!

After putting away the book, it was almost 12am then, as I closed my eyes, I found my mind wide awake:O Oh no! That cup of coffee really did went up to my brain:S As my thoughts still linger over the book I have just finished reading, I was pondering on the crucial sentiment of the book: an infant living inside an aged body and progressing to an elderly living inside a toddler's body.

It reminds me of my childhood years, growing up with 2 elder brothers, which make me behave more like a guy than of a girl:)) I remember, everyday, I will invite my eldest brother for a 'daily-must-have-boxing-match' and my 2nd elder brother - as always - will be standing by the side to be our referee:P

People who were newly introduced to us often mistaken me as elder sister to my 2nd elder brother, as I have a larger body structure:P Even my mother used to say that God has probably physically mismatched us=)) Until this very day, I still think that I am a male living inside a female body:">

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home