Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Moving out... Moving In...

Yesterday morning, I have moved out - with a heavy heart:( - from the company's apartment to the residence hotel, as my housemate had return to another company's office. This time, I would have a whole unit by myself:D

As I did not managed to observe - in detail - how my new 'habitat' looks when I moved my luggage in that morning & rushed off to office, upon my return from office yesterday evening I found that it was after all a nice place:P

Although I do miss my bedroom window view of overseeing the leaves of an oak tree, the boisterous parents sending their children off every morning to the kindergarten located directly opposite and the continuous roar of passing vehicles in front of the road, I think - from now onwards - I would appreciate some peace & space after returning from work in the evening;)

1 Babbles:

Blogger Egghead said...

what are you doing spying on other people's life :P

5:02 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home