Monday, September 26, 2005

Hibernate in Bed ...

As I recollect the images of autumn - quiet green palette of summer foliage transforming into the vivid autumn palette of reds, oranges, golds, and browns before the leaves fall off the trees. However fall has marked its presence even before summer 'retreated' last week.

Yesterday, I was 'hibernating' most of the day time - covered underneath few layers of blankets - gradually drifting off to sleep after a few minutes of reading:-S I thought that only animals hibernate during winter! Am I turning into an animal too when it is only fall now:O

I even went to the extend of making myself a cup of 2-in-1 Nescafe (with more creamer than coffee extract, I guess) to keep myself awake. Oh gosh! I still fall back to sleep like a PiGGie:P


I am trying to figure out what had cause the 'sleeping spell' which took over me subconsciously:-? Would it be because of me having low metabolism? Or the low temperature? Or I am just solely a sleepy head:))

By the way, I attended 'virtual' mass for the very 1st time i.e. via TV which live telecast the whole procession of a typical Sunday mass in Italian:P

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home