Friday, September 23, 2005

Self-discovered Remedy!

As I was experiencing muscle aching on my right shoulder since last week, and I have been gooGLing for ways to relieve shoulder's muscle ache. My findings were massage & stretch technique to relax the aching muscle, hot/cold shoulder wrap and lots of other machine & devices on the market. But I have discover on my own - without actually realized it - the remedy to cure my shoulder's muscle ache:p My self-discovery process goes like this:


Last Tuesday, when I entered the bathroom to take a shower after returning from work, a sudden spark of an idea popped into my head i.e. why not try out the bath tub?

I filled the tub with warm water and I soaked myself in it. I felt pampered & relaxed by warmness of the pool of water. When I massage my shoulder's muscle, I felt that the muscle underneath the layer of my sholder's skin is as if releasing itself from stiffness:)


From that day onwards, I learn to enjoy the relaxation effect of warm water to our body muscle:D Today, my shoulder is almost 85% recovered from the aching!



I hope that by sharing this little discovery of mine might shade some light to whoever out here who is experiencing muscle ache like me:D

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home