Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Take it slow...

Previously (when I spent the 1st night at the hotel located in central of Mestre) I have found 2 TV channels, namely BBC & CNN i.e. both news channels (as anyone can easily identify) which are broadcast in English. Ever since I have moved in to the company's apartment, I have found 1 particular channel that I tuned into very often i.e. channel 21 = All MuSiC which airs MTV 24 hours around the clock;)

This morning while I am having my breakfast - sitted in front of the TV, after watching the local news channel & switch to channel 21 - this particular MTV's chorus which is repeating itself caught my attention! As I faintly recall, it sounds something like:


we will take it slow... take it slow...
we are just ordinary people...


At the bottom of the TV screen shows that the song title: Ordinary People & I happened to forget the artist's name. So, I went online to check it out & I found the song's lyric ! To my astonishment, I did not know that the song is related to male-female relationship:))

Ever since my mother had once pointed out to me that I should learn to control and manage my emotion wisely, having noticed that I have this vast emotional fluctuation at a certain period of time.

When I am high-spirited or excited about something, I tend to give my way all-in i.e. to be absorbed within the atmosphere and can't seems to have enough of it! E.g. when my mind clicks onto something that catch my attention at that particular moment, I have the tendency of being agressive (over, sometimes:p) and extensively contented in approaching & extracting the gist out of it.

Contrastively, when I am occupied with thoughts, my mind will start to think of the wild possibilities that subsequently lead to a whole lots of negative perspectives:( With people, I can be so warm, friendly & easy-going when I am in a good mood, but on the other end I can be so cold & expressionless when I want to be left alone;(

Thus, I think that I do need to learn - to take it slow & relax as I am just any other ordinary person!

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home