Monday, September 12, 2005

My Birthday?

When I was watching Serendipity on TV (FYI, the movie was totally in Italian except for the background songs; luckily I have seen the movie before - thanks to Kevin's previous recommendation:p) last Saturday night, I heard 'di di di...di di' on my personal handphone! It was around 2+ am Malaysia time then. When I checkout the SMS received, it was from my long-time-missed piano teacher - Erica! - who is more of a close friend than a teacher to me:) I did not realized that it was 11th September 2005 (in Malaysia) until I got her birthday wishes:O GoD... I am certainly losing track of time on a foreign land:S

Honestly, I have this very bad feeling when I get birthday wishes from my friends:( One should be happy indeed, right? This is because I am not good in remembering and keeping in mind people's birthday, which makes me feel terrible whenever someone remembered mine!


"A thousand apologies to my fellow friends:"> My best wishes are always with you all at all times - no matter it is an ordinary day or your a special ones."


Surprisingly, I did not expect to receive more birthday wishes in the middle of the night i.e. from HouseFly & Noel who woke we me while I am drifting my way to dreamland:p Indeed, I feel warmth and blessed that I am remembered although I am far away:D

Having to know that when I wake up the very next morning, it marks the 24 years of living on this earth ever since I was given birth by my lovely mother:p Most females are taken back when one asked of their exact age; but definitely not me:p Before I go into explaining the "abstract number" teachings by one of my ex-lecturer, I would cut it short - age is after all an abstract figure:p I am glad that I am still in a piece, despite the hundreds of people being sacrifice innocently in the 911 disaster on this day. May my prayers always be with them and their family members.

I thank God for bringing me into a family, where I am blessed by a pair of superb & loving parents, 2 elder brothers, a younger sister & a younger brother. They had make me who I am today & continuosly giving me the guidance & support I need no matter how impossible I am in times! I am near to my tears now... Not forgetting my paternal grandparents & maternal grandparents(who had lay to rest) who had shared with me valuable lessons i.e. to be a rightful & truthful person from their years of experience. The list continues to my friends and people who had cross my path in life and make me a better person I am today. Thanks for all the JoY & LoVe that everyone has filled me! Oppssss... I am making this as if I am giving a speech upon winning an Oscar award =))

p/s: This is specially going out to my remote guardian, who has - without fail - be there for me at all time.

1 Babbles:

Blogger littlegirl said...

I have thought so i.e. you are a Virgo too:D Happy Belated 26th birthday to you! Hope that you will be at the best of health and many happy returns in your life;)

12:42 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home