Tuesday, November 08, 2005

二哥's wedding pictures

I have just received the digital version of my brother's wedding pictures, sent via email to me by my lovely to-be-sister-in-law:D As I am aware that everyone back home get to see it before me, so when I spoke to Leng on the phone the other day, I reminded her - in quite a demanding way - to sent me ASAP:P *smuck* *smuck* *smuck* Leng Leng :">

My 2nd elder brother - Jason! Honestly, I did not realized that my brother looks so smart & charming until I see this:P




My sister-in-law - Leng! She is always the beautiful & feminine one:D




Finally, a few of my BesT PiCk of the LoVely CouPLe ;)





p/s:

Siew Fong : Thanks for sending me your lovely wedding pictures *) I will try my very best to be back for your wedding dinner :)

NoeL : I am still patiently waiting for yours to be uploaded ;) I hope that I would not be getting your 'surat saman' prior seeing your wedding pictures:P So, HurrY! HurrY! HurrY!

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home