Monday, November 07, 2005

A typical Saturday

As the sun 'shows its face' earlier this days, having the patch of sunlight shine through the window & curtain, I am forced to open my eyes & drag myself out of bed:( Having been a routine for me to call home every Saturday, but since I have called home last Thursday, so I decided to call my buddy, WF. It had been a long time since we have our 'girly chat' although we have been communcating through SMS, messenger & emails.

She is still the ever funny & cheerful WF, who makes up all kinds of remarks that sent me giggling, laughing uncontrollably & sometimes angry:P I enjoyed our conversation, as we could relate our thoughts in just a click of a second. We share our happenings in life, and continuously give each other the 加油! spirit & encouragement! Despite the obstacles encoutered along the way, she is still determined to continue her effort - believe she can do it!

After that, it is time for another Saturday's routine i.e. weekly marketing! As I was having this sudden crave for fresh seafood, my foot sent me walking to the wet market;)

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home