Monday, November 07, 2005

A typical raining Sunday

It had been a routine to check the weather forecast, whether it is through the web, the local TV news channels or the weather forecast chart displayed on the hotel's lobby desk, in order to be prepare for the unexpected - RAIN!

After having enjoyed a few weeks of what I would call the 'ideal' fall weather i.e. stable tempreature, the rain is back again - started at 3+ a.m. last Saturday:( It continue to rain ... rain ... rain ... continuously and stopped after the sun set on Sunday. I do not know whether it is merely coincidence, rain always tend to fall on a Sunday here!

So, imagine I was homebound from going to St. Juliana church in Venice, which is the one & only Roman Catholic church (that I have discovered so far) that have English mass - 9:30 a.m. everyday. And my weekly jogging at Bissoula park :(

I was devastated & completely pissed off! Anyway, where to go when all the shop & mall are all closed :P

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home