Monday, September 05, 2005

Moved into Apartment...

Upon my arrival, I have been told that I will be shifting - on Friday - to the company's apartment with another colleague (addressed her as S) after a night stay at the hotel. As I come to know from S, a European guy colleague who is occupying the apartment will switch place with us.

I cannot believe my first night moving into the apartment - it was a nightmare! The sheets & sofa smelled, no air-conditioner, the hallway & my room was dim due to spoilt light bulbs, out-of-order washing machine, toilet cannot be flushed & the floor is uncomfortable to walk on.

Probably you may think that I am exaggerating the situation and I should count my blessings that at least I got a roof above my head. But, it is certainly a vast difference having to compare to the residence hotel where the rest of my colleagues (from SGP office) are staying i.e. with cosy living room, kitchen, toilet & bedroom - all by oneself - which I have noticed upon visiting them during the weekend.

I felt that I was not given equal treatment! I got emotional about it and I 'rain' over the phone when my mum sensed that there is something wrong through my voice:(( 我真没用! 少少委屈也受不了:S

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home