Friday, November 11, 2005

PMS pain

Normally girls would not discuss PMS this openly. Forgive me - a male living inside a female's 'shell', it is no 'taboo' subject for me :P

Yesterday I was having one of those PMS pain, especially towards the night - temperature drop - the pain got severe. Usually I will drink hot beverage or eat chocalate, which will gradually alleviate the pain.

At home, to my own convenience, I will make myself a cup of extra hot + thick Vico or Van Houten cocoa drink. Whereas, in office, I stock up on packets of Cadbury Drinking Chocalate & pieces of Cadbury Dairy Milk miniatures in my drawer. And very often, I am always mistaken of being a chocalate-lover :P

However, I only manage to gulp down a cup of warm milk, and it did not make the pain any better :( As GL is flying back to SGP today, he came over to drop off his + the other 3 SGP colleagues left-overs at my place - in case they will return somewhere in Decemeber given if our business Visas are approved. I found this bottle of honey (Italy origin) very tempting ;;) So, before going to bed, I went to boil some water & make myself a stimming cup of HoNeY:D Wow ... it definitely works MaGiC! It did 'tame' the pain & I sleep in peace for the rest of the night ;)

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home