Friday, November 11, 2005

Lips bleeding ...

Along my way to work, after getting down from the bus, I have to walk a distance of 1 - 2 minutes, I will pass by a row of car rental + repairing garage, where one of it i.e. EuroCar has an electronic board reporting the date, time & temperature, alternately. I will slow down my step to read the temperature. Today, it shows + 9°! Only then, I noticed I was breathing out heavy clouds of white, misty water vapor :P

As I look into the mirror while I was about to clean my mouth after taken my home-cook lunch just now, I noticed there is a small, balloon-like, fresh red blood clot on my lower lips! Around the area, my lip's skin is peeled & dry. Only then, it alerted me that I have not been sensitive to the change of weather lately. Where have I put my lip-gloss?

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home