Friday, November 18, 2005

The 'VerDict' is announced!

Before the 'verdict' is revealed, first of all, an explanation of me going missing-in-action this few days. I am currently (or should I say, finally) undergoing 4 days training - to complete the ultimate objective of my 'mission' here.

Yesterday, I was requesting a tentative date from DPL regarding my stay here, so that I could notify the administrator to extend my accomodation; as it is only booked until tommorrow.

DPL just had a conversation with me. And ......

好新闻! 好新闻! 好新闻!

我可以回家啦 ^=^

2 Babbles:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so are you staying there or not? how beautiful to wander and meet people. you are meeting people no? do you like the food?

4:25 AM, November 20, 2005  
Blogger littlegirl said...

tuttle:

I would not be staying, at least not for the next few months.

I am meeting people who comes from different part of the world e.g. India, Poland, Romania, Germany, London & etc.

I enjoy the Italian food, especially pasta, pizza, cheese, milk, wine, and fresh fruits + vegetables, which comes in variaties! But I still very much savour the spicy Asian food I used to have ;)

3:37 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home