Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Siew Fong's Wedding Photos

After receiving SF's wedding photos Part II last Wednesday, I was tempted by the idea to ask her permission to publish it on my blog. Upon obtaining her quick & without-hesitation approval via email this morning, please allow me to present the lovely princess's wedding photos:

The dazzlingly beautiful SF in her white wedding gown :)



The bride & the bridegroom in the studio ...



Out in the wilderness, comfortably sitted on straw-coloured grass field ...



Enjoying constant splashes of sea water & breeze by the beach ...



I - particularly - love this one! Makes me want to ????? too :">



SF: You look so natural - like a little AnGeL - with your long hair down ;)




祝你:

幸福快乐, 白头谐老, 三年抱两, 子孙满堂 ;)

Note:
Having noticed that I have posted only 3 photos out of my brother's wedding album, I have updated it with more!

~ My blog for this month is going to be a series of Wedding Album :)) ~

3 Babbles:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful with her down and I like the beach pic.

5:23 PM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a digital camera, put a photo of yourself up on your blog please.
stop eating sugar, meat and dairy when you get bad cramps. test it out.
kt

5:51 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger littlegirl said...

jason:
Do you want to tell her personally? ;;)

king tut:
You are anonymous to me, but I doubt the other way round. Anyway, thanks for visitng my blog.

If (you know me in person)
{
I am still the same except that my hair has grown to bushes - the result of 3 months not visiting the hairdresser.
}
Else
{
You would not want to see a short, fat, ugly & boisterous girl :P
}

Thanks for the piece of advice:D Are you speaking from your own experience?

5:36 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home