Friday, November 25, 2005

摄氏零度了!

Due to my habit of drinking a cup of water before going to bed & the cold sensation at night, I was left wide awake at 5+ a.m after answering the call to empty my bowel :P That explained why I am able to come in to work an hour earlier, sitting here to blog after missing for a few days.

While having coffee break with a few colleagues on Wednesday morning, Elaina - a very sweet & elegant Romanian girl from associate 'school' - was expressing her regret for not being able to witness the first snowfall of the season back at her home country. On the same day, as of reported on the morning news, snow had started falling in the moutains at northern part of Italy.

It had only been a week, and the temperature is dropping faster than ever - the electornic board shows -1°C! The weather forecast predict snowfall in Venice to commence either today or tomorrow :O As I have not witness snowfall in my life, I am definitely very anxious & hope that it better snow today :D

快下雪! 快下雪! 快下雪!

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home