Saturday, October 29, 2005

Recollection of the week

Some of you - who had been following my blog - might have noticed that:

  • My previous days' posts are written in Mandarin, instead of English. I did not do it on purpose; it just came naturally - as I expressed what I was going through.

    It took me a while to realize that I was actually 'speaking my mind' to my remote guardian (as we conversed in Mandarin), who was not to-be-disturb at that period of time.


  • Something 'ugly' happened last Tuesday. It had sent a great impact on me, such that I could not even 'digest' it at first. For the very first time, I realized that I am not able to 'spill the beans' to anyone.

    p/s: My apology goes out to Mr. & Mrs. Tio, who had always been my all-time-listener, and continuosly sharing their years of experiences with me. Thank you for your concern & love.

0 Babbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home