Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Continue to BLoG?

I have not been blogging for the past 7 blogging days. Yesterday, while having a short conversation with GM via skype, he alerted me to update my blog and he is visiting it everyday :"> I really doubt that anyone would be interested to read about what a little girl writes :P

I replied saying that I have been pondering on whether I should continue to blog. When I was asked why, I was speechless - I could not explained. After having some quite time to myself - to think about it - yesterday night, the answer lies in my troubled soul.

How can I possibly write about myself when I have lost myself - I do not know what I am doing with my life :(

2 Babbles:

Blogger Quasar said...

Bad bad girl... Keep bloggin, this is the only way, sometimes, to find yourself.. and if you're not able to do it, take a mirror ;)

I'll keep an eye on you :)

Quasar

3:33 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Giamma said...

There is always too much pessimism in your words. As I already told you, you must be more self confident and you must look forward with optimism! I don't want to ready any another post like this one in your blog! :-| And keep on blogging!

9:27 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home